The pay per head industry is one that’s competitive, it’s progressive, it’s aggressive, and it works. It’s a proven winner for bookie across the United States and Canada and if you’re not familiar with what they provide, then stick around and discover the easiest way to earn a living as a bookie. If you are looking for the best sports per head provider, we know what to look for and how to identify what qualifies them and what qualities you should be looking for from a perspective PPH.
• First: Never do business with a pay per head that can’t be called for free, from the United States. They must be reachable, or they are not worth your time, money, and effort. You never know when you will need to call them, and your clients will certainly want to call them from time-to-time. If they do not have a phone number that you can call and speak with an agent in English, for free, do not do business with them and in fact, run! find out more here
• Budget: Set one right now and stick to it. No matter how hard or difficult this task may seem, setting a budget will save you many headaches. You know what your bankroll is, and you must budget on a daily basis accordingly. You must know how much you can allow on bets. There will be times when you must limit players. Remember, you are not in the business of giving money away. This is a for-profit business, not a charity. Players will do their best to get you to take more on a game. Set your budget and know how much you can afford to lose. Only you know what you can afford and what you can’t afford but stick to it.
• Lines and odds: You have the duty of setting lines and odds for many sporting events on a daily basis, your clients count on them and they will demand them. Depending on the size of your sportsbook will determine whether or not you publish daily lines. Should you have more than a handful of players, you probably want to publish them. Many folks follow the “big boys”. Look, we get it, this job is difficult but doesn’t take shortcuts, this can cost you a small fortune in profit/loss. Following the “big boys” is not always the best plan. They set lines and odds to attract players and often, they give money away. You can’t afford to do this.
• Bet Slips: You must take wagers, and this means that you must be available at all times of the day and night. With a player or two, you can let them know your schedule and usually they will respect that, however, once you start getting more players, the workload becomes heavy and you will need to find an alternative method to accept wagers. Grading wagers is equally a problem, you must grade them within minute for the events ending. This can involve all-hours of the night.
• Bookies tasks are unending, and you must wear many hats to please all of the people all of the time. The pay per head is offering a three in on deal that comes loaded with a turnkey operation consisting of the online sportsbook, (you get a custom-built website free of charge) a world-class racebook that features more than 70-tracks from around the world, as well as a Las Vegas-style casino that features all of the popular slots and table games.
• The price is right: For around $7 per head, you get a custom-built sportsbook that comes loaded with a fantastic user interface that makes the process of gambling easy. Your clients will love it and they will feel as if they are with one of the “big boys” of the online industry.
Call the pay per head provider today and ask them for a free trial. You will get a 4-week full-on edition, just as the paying clients get. There are no gimmicks, no obligation, no money up-front and you get to try before you buy. Your goal is to earn a fantastic income, now you can with fantastic pay per head.
More Pay Per Head tips:
• Real Bookies’ Mobile-Friendly Betting System
• Real Bookies Player Management Options
• Real Bookies Offers Real Time Betting Analytics
• Build a Bookie Business Plan With Pay Per Head
• Raise your Bookie IQ with PayPerHead Bookie Software Solutions